Abstract submission coming soon
- OPENING FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: 1 MAY 2020
- DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: 15 AUGUST 2020
- NOTIFICATION OF ABSTRACT ACCEPTANCE: 14 SEPTEMBER 2020
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS AND PROCESS FOR REVIEW OF ALL SUBMISSIONS
Please read all instructions before preparing the abstract. Individual may submit only 2 abstracts as primary (presenting) author, but may submit 3 abstracts as a co-author.
All abstracts will undergo blind review. Data must be original (unpublished) and not have been previously presented.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Dates are based on Thailand Standard Time, 23:59 (GMT+7).
- All abstracts must be submitted via 2nd MISSWT Abstract Submission Site.
- Abstracts submitted by fax, postal mail or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be accepted, without exception.
- ALL Presenting Authors of accepted abstracts must register and complete payment by Early Bird Registration Deadline 30 September 2020 to ensure the rights of the presentation.
Abstract should be submitted only in English. The total number of characters allowed for the submission is 3,000 characters including space. You will be able to upload 1 supporting document in PDF format (only image, graph and create table, the maximum file size is 10 MB). Please include up to 5 key words and trade names are not allowed.
DECLARATION OF CONSENT
When you submit your abstract, you will be asked to tick the following declarations:
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication.
ABSTRACT REVISION & ACCEPTANCE
Acknowledgement of the receipt of abstract submission will be sent to the Presenting Author’s email address upon submission. The Presenting Author will receive all correspondence regarding the abstract status, presentation type, date and time, via the email that is provided in the abstract submission.
The decision of Scientific Program Committee on abstract acceptance is final. While authors’ preferences for oral or poster presentations will be considered, the committee may offer an alternative format.
Should there be any inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact the 2nd MISSWT Scientific Committee at email@example.com